$49,995 Starting At1
5 Seating for
Agate Black Metallic
Smart Tech at Your Fingertips
The more you use the available SYNC®4, the more it gets to know your driving habits, common routes and more.
Power Your Trip
Plan routes, stops and track your charge right from your F-150 Lightning touchscreen with Ford Power My Trip.
Easy Software Updates
Just like your phone, you can download Ford Power-Up software updates from anywhere there's a data connection.4
Intelligent Backup Power
With Intelligent Backup Power and Ford Charge Station Pro and an extended range battery - your F-150 Lightning can re-direct power to your properly equipped home for up to 3-days.5
Available Tailgate Work Surface
It’s your workbench on wheels. The improved non-slip surface helps grip cargo. Two concealed clamp pockets allow you to clamp timber or tools to the tailgate. Embedded rulers, two tie-down/bottle openers and cup holders help to make work a whole lot easier.
1. Current MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. Extra Cost Color Option. Computer Generated Image Shown.
4. FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App; and complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected service excludes WiFi hotspot.
5. When home is properly equipped and home transfer switch disconnects home from the grid. Based on 30 kWh use per day using the F-150 Lightning with extended-range battery. Your results may vary depending on energy usage. Rationing power assumes limiting the number of devices and turning the truck off when not needed.